Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

6.19.2009

Change A Tire - Change Attire Enrichment

Presto: our chapel's coat closet became a clothing exchange.
(This is where the whole "Change Attire" bit came in.)Sabrina, Alayne, Sister Linnett, and Leslie watch how it is done.
Brother Linnett was not afraid to show us how it ought to be done. Thanks, Brother Linnett!Leslie giving the tires a spin.

Ann can model AND change a tire. At the same time. Peter and Pedro lending a hand (not pictured here ;)
Jacob providing some instructions. Thanks so much to our brethren for joining the ladies and showing us a trick or two!
(Peter, Jake, Bro Linnett, Pedro)




And what's a Saturday morning without a little amusement??

No comments:

Post a Comment