Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

5.07.2009

Korean New Years Day Celebration! 2/14/09 Ending

This was a cue to end the celebration, and nap time. Check out the one-of-a-kind sofa.
David provided a wonderful closing song accompanied by Christian.
David being congratulated by Elder Lundahl and Ryan.
Anna didn't get the joke that Monica and Sabrina did, and Preston is facing the wrong way.
The Chinese character means Long Life.
Doug wants to get in the picture, and Allen didn't know he's in the picture.
Two doctors to handle medical and dental emergencies at the party.
Kristen always welcomes the camera!
Nice smiles!
Pretty smile!
Christian looks like he ate too many pork ribs.
Louise trying hard to suppress her smile.
Preston and Emily sharing a private joke.
Ryan telling a story about his lucky socks.
Aaron's red shirt sure made it a Valentine's Day celebration.
Well, time to clean up.
Nathan was quick and swift. Thank you Nathan!
Sarah supervising Nathan. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment