Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

5.07.2009

Korean New Year's Day Celebration! 2/14/09 Red Envelope

David explaining to Emily how the bowing is done.
You get down on you knees like you're looking for your contacts on the floor.
But make sure you're not too close and bump heads.
Emily is so anxious that she started before David finished.
Emily was really looking for her contacts.
Monica learned this when Sabrina was still on her mission.
Good job! Worthy of red envelopes!
Leave it for the music majors to do this correctly.
The girls need only be on one knee.
Aaron is really into this, he barely avoided a rug burn on his forehead.
Doug wasn't sure he could get up again.
Anna and Kristi are getting into position.
Kristi was checking to make sure Anna wasn't peeking up.
Anna wondering what's in the red envelope, but Kristi already checked the contents.
Kristi looks like she's happy with the contents.
Threesomes to speed up the process.
Peter, Kristen and April.
Louise, Charity and Frazer.
Excellent!
Charity telling Preston to get his own red envelop.
And he did along with Betsy.
Preston showing Charity that his red envelope is shinier than hers.
And Charity agreed, just to humor him.

No comments:

Post a Comment