Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

3.19.2009

Ice skating & Broomball - January 24, 2009 Part 1

Don't you think that goal looks wider than ours?
Our goalkeeper is waiting for some action!
Mike asking whether his white helmet is on crooked?!
Nathan calling out his play to the right winger.
Allen is smiling at the camera, because nobody can find the ball.
Who is that giving up the body to block the shot?
Nathan and Targie keeping their eyes on the ball.
Nathan sneaking up on the ball.

3 comments:

  1. Sister Wong, I LOVE the captions. They are so funny! Have you blogged a lot before? Because you seem to be a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you enjoyed my captions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am moving to Baltimore in about a month, and would love any advice as to where to live (and where not to live) and so on. EZCarter04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete