Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

3.12.2009

Naval Academy Dance, 7 Mar 2009, Part 2

Happy us!
We didn't get in the group picture either.
He is still hot.
Oooh, talking about unity! Ready, set, go!
This is how you dance.
I told you it would be fun.
Wow, look at Emily and Brent!
See how low can Sarah go!
Greeter of the BUW and my black purse watcher.
Late comers. Where is everybody? Over there!
We are in style.
How about waltz? Here we go.
Brittany says, "I Love dancing!"(with you)
We are so happy to be here.
Hill sisters and Louise.
Here is a better looking Roundy. You'll know what I mean when you see the last group picture of this blog.
Another group picture. We are still gathering people for the final shot.
Oops! I tried to fix Aaron's red eye and gave him a black eye. Evidently I do not know how to take if off. But since just about everybody was in this picture, well, here they are.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sister Wong...I can't get over your comments...good job. Thanks for the posts. Keep 'em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiver me timbers roundy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Aaron's black eye.

    The dancing pictures are very fun too.

    ReplyDelete