Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

3.19.2009

Ice skating - January 24, 2009 Part 2

How's the ice? Great!
Jakob hoping he stops BEFORE the boards stop him!
Alayne and Preston watching others skate.
Elizabeth looking quite spiffy.
Noelia telling Kristen about all the skating she did in Argentina?
Mary, I like your pink heart scarf and pink gloves.
Christian and Charity movin' kinda sloow.
Katherine and Nancy showing their moves.
Katherine and Nancy whizzing by Aaron.
Nancy's not quite sure Mary can fly by stretching her arms out.
Are you sure the Ice Capades lookin' for a new act?
Yes, we just need to skate backwards.
Ann is showing Sarah where she keeps her keys, I think.
Ann was only kidding Sarah, it's really a sticky donut!
Sarah is reaching into Ann's pocket for the donut.
Noelia checking the softness of the ice?
Noelia declaring to everybody the ice is soft and bouncy!

No comments:

Post a Comment