Mormon.org

I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon.; I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon. I'm a Mormon.

3.01.2009

Stake Men's Basketball Playoffs 2009

Aaron showin' perfect form at the foul line.  Opposition looks tired!
Dee-fense swarmin' to the ball!
Aaron makin' his move on the defender, and we're up by 6.
John guardin' his man with lots of backup.
Allen blowing by his defender, is the ball in focus?
John going one-on-one.
John breakin' defender's ankles with screen from Freddy.
Dee-fense! Dee-fense!
Derek is blowing by his defender so fast that he is just a blur!
1:33 left.  Only down by 4.
Time out for strategy discussion.
Our beautiful Cheerleaders seem quite calm at this moment.
You got him?  Yep, I got 32!
Opposition in all things!  Waiting for the rebound.
Aaron at the foul line.  Nothing but net!
The Great Eight after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment